Friday 2 September 2016

Thenkuzhal ( An Airfryer recipe )

Thenkuzhal is a perfect Teatime Snack, even it is a snack item prepared during festivals. You can even deep fry thenkuzhal, but I have used my Airfryer.

Ingredients :
Rice flour - 4 cups
Roasted urud dhal powder - 1 cup
Jeera - 1 teaspoon
Oil - 6 tablespoons
Hing - 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Method :
1. Heat pan and pour 3 tablespoons of oil.
2. Mix all dry ingredients well.
3. Pour the heated oil into the mixture, leave for few minutes, as it will be very hot.
4. Mix well, consistency should be of a bread crumbs, then add water little by little.
5. The dough should be stiff, as we make for poori dough.
6. Preheat the Airfryer at 180'c for 3 min.
7. Take thenkuzhal mould put the dough and fry it in Airfryer at 180'c for 7 min.
8. After 3 min brush oil to the thenkuzhal.
Serve thenkuzhal during tea time.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, and try my simple and healthy recipes of Swadisht Kitchen. Thank you 

2 comments:

  1. Who doesn't like Thenkuzhal! Everybody likes this.
    I am so like Thenkuzhal, also my hasband. So I cook Thenkuzhal 2 times per week by using air fryer. We are so happy. If you have another recipe tips please share.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica Jessica, I have uploaded some Airfrier recipes in my blog and YouTube channel. Pl. Have a look or can subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel for latest updates.

    ReplyDelete