Friday 7 October 2016

Sago Fruit Custard

Sago fruit custard is a Thailand dessert, which is prepared with coconut milk. But I used normal milk to prepare this fancy dessert for my family.


Ingredients:
Sago - 2 tablespoons
Milk - 1 cup
Rock Sugar candy - 3/4 cup
(Powdered)
Vanilla essence - 1/2 teaspoon
Fruits like banana   - 2 nos
Apple, Pomegranate - 2 each
Method:
# Soak sago for 3-4 hrs.
# Heat a pan add 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of milk, add sago and cook it till sago becomes transparent.
# when sago is cooked add powdered rock sugar candy mix well.
# Add vanilla essence and switch off the stove.
# Once it is cool, serve with fruits.

Watch my video and do subscribe to my YouTube channel:
https://youtu.be/cJaMvwUDvdA

This is a wonderful dessert, which can be served during parties, or for any occasions. Please do try and give me comments.
Thanks😃

No comments:

Post a Comment